Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shannon's Slouchy Hat

In honor of finally finishing school and passing my nursing boards, I have a new pattern available for FREE!!!!

My sister is a really fun, hip, cool girl. She loves to snowboard and asked me to make up a funky, fresh pattern for her to wear on the slopes. This slouchy hat is a fun, quick project. The intermittent purl stitches throughout add a cool, subtle texture to the hat.

Both medium worsted or dk weight yarns would be great for this project, just make sure that your gauge matches and you should be fine (gauge=9 stitches and 12 rows = 2 inches in stockinette stitch with size 7 needles). I hope you all enjoy it. Please feel free to let me know if you find any mistakes as it has only been tested by myself at this time.

You can download a pdf copy of the pattern HERE for free.

1 comment:

  1. My Mom has knit me four of these hats...I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete