Sunday, July 17, 2011

School is Cool

I was looking at my blog this morning and thought, "How in the world could my last post be in January?!" Time sure has flown by this year. I began nursing school in January, and it has been a whirlwind of a time. I have had to let many things take to the back burner, like cleaning my house, grocery shopping, oh-and designing patterns. In order to be a better mom and wife, I have just had to let some things go. I appreciate all the support I have from my friends and fans on Ravelry and Etsy, and here. When I am done with school in December, I hope to pick up my needles and hooks again. The daydreams of pretty things I can make do not stop (especially when I am in dire need of a study break), and I have a few designs running around in my head. Don't give up on me, I will be back in the normal world again soon.

~Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I've just downloaded your McKinley's Springtime hat pattern from Ravelry and want to say thank you! It is beautiful and just what I've been looking for. I'm new to crochet but soon as I learn how to crochet with any confidence I'm going to crochet this hat. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete