Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Elaina's Slouchy Hat Pattern


Elaina's Slouchy Hat Pattern is now available to purhcase. I am really excited about this pattern. It is very girly and super fun to make! The pattern is written for sizes 6 months- adult. This hat is a quick one to make as ituses a size J hook for the bulk of the pattern. The pattern also includes a picture tutorial with instructions to do the X in the edging. You can purchase the direct download for $3.75 by clicking on the buy now button.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten, I would like to pass on to you a Stylish Blogger Award. Congrats, I hope you accept! Your blog is always colourful and inspiring - and a pleasure to visit. I was told the following in regard to copying the award image ... please pop over to my blog to read about it and to copy the award picture. Have a fab day.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that you have such sweet patterns! I love the springtime hat--I have made SO many of these (in an adult version). Thanks for sharing it! I'm your newest follower :-)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete