Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Stripy Knit Hoodie Dress

Last December, I had surgery and since I was "laid up" for a couple of weeks, I took on a huge project of writing and creating my first dress pattern. Several months later, I had the pattern tested and was able to work out a few of the kinks. However, I was unable to fully edit and make the pattern as perfect as I would like since my schooling sort of took off like a wildfire. Rather than wonder about the perfection of this pattern in the back of my mind, I want to share it with everyone so you can have as much fun creating it as I did. It is a pretty detailed pattern, however I would like to stress that it is merely a "guide" for how to make the dress. I hope you all enjoy it! You can download a pdf version of it here: download now

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is amazing! What a talent, to do that from scratch! And what a perfect little model!! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This knit dress almost makes me want to put down my crochet hook.... almost ;) I'm afraid I'm not much of a knitter, so when you make a crochet version, let me know!

    ReplyDelete