Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome!!

Welcome to my new blog! I have just started to sell my knit and crochet patterns online and I am excited to use this blog as a way to show off my work and any new creations I may be working on. Hopefully, I will also be able to offer some free patterns when I find the time to add them. I am selling my patterns in 2 different places, I have an etsy shop, and a new shop at ravelry. Please, feel free to check them out if you get a chance! All of my patterns should be offered at one or both of the sites listed.


Here is a preview of some of the patterns I offer, I will be featuring each pattern separately at a later time:
SKIRTS
HATS

LEGWARMERS

1 comment:

  1. Um if I have a girl I definitely want some legwarmers! TOO cute. You are SO creative!!!

    ReplyDelete